Patch NotesPosted by Morten Tue, March 12, 2019 21:13:08
A new version of Break Stuff with Coins is out now! It is basically a free content update, with a new level, five new coins, a new mini game, 16 new achievements, as well as some updates to existing levels.
Take a look below for the details.
- Added a new Level
- The Kids' Rooms level has been tweaked. Things built from multiple objects, for instance a Jigsaw puzzle, will now yield points when 'broken'.
- A few interesting changes have been made to the Shop Level.
- The plumbing has been fixed in the kitchen.
- A new Food Item has been added to the Kitchen.
- A few Items have been added to the Living Room Level.
- Added Five new Coins.
- Amped up the Gravitational Coin - Things caught in the gravitational rifts now becomes brittle, and break more easily.
- The Racer Coin have been tuned. It now packs a bit more 'vrooom'.
- 16 New Achievements have been added, including 1 secret achievement.
- Nigel has a few more opinions about how well or how bad you are doing.
- Nigel now shuts up when leaving the Coin case, while he's talking about a coin.
- Fixed save data issue for a few players.
- Fixed issue in living room that caused two different music tracks to be played at the same time.
- Fixed a rare performance issue in the Garage level.
- Fixed an issue where a few items would randomly break on their own in the Kids' Rooms level.
- Fixed issue where some items would jitter during slow motion.
- Fixed issue where the cable with the bike in the Garage Level, could go 'crazy' and bug out the entire level. If too much pressure is on the cable it should break instead.
- Fixed some Audio related issues in the Kitchen level.
- Fixed an issue where some UI elements wouldn't show the correct text after changing language from the Options menu.
I've received a few reports about the Garage Level crashing when using the Earth Coin on the Car. I have not been able to replicate that issue, and as such not been able to fix it. If you have that issue, I'd appreciate any information on how to replicate it. I have a hunch that it may be happening when the framerate drops a bit low, so if that is the case, please let me know.
Patch NotesPosted by Morten Sat, June 02, 2018 20:02:20
Break Stuff with Coins v. 1.0.3 has just been released on Steam. This update includes Music, Unique saves on a Steam user basis and Steam Cloud support.
All the new Stuff and fixes are listed below.
- Music has been added to all levels. Remember to adjust the volume to your liking!
- Game data are now stored based on the Steam User. This means multiple Steam accounts can finally play the game on the same machine, without using the same save files!
- Steam Cloud Saves are now supported.
- Fixed some items not being 'attacked' by a certain coin.
- Fixed a rare issue, where spending a toss, could cause a crash.
- Fixed issue where some breakable objects flipped 90 degrees the instant they got destroyed.
- Fixed rare issue, where some items, would move a very tiny amount each frame. This would only be apparent when doing nothing for a long time (eg. being afk for a few hours), which could result in some stuff moving off shelves.
- Fixed some rare crashes related to a specific coin.
More to come in the future- I'm still hard at work on a major content update.
Patch NotesPosted by Morten Mon, May 21, 2018 11:18:32
Over the last couple of weeks, several changes and bug fixes have been applied incrementally to the game.
Additionally work has begun on new content for the game, which is not included in the patch notes below.
- Added more breakable items to the garage level.
- Added delay after the last coin has stopped before the level ends. This was done to avoid the player missing out on points made right after the coin stopped. You can still use the action button to force the level to end.
- Removed two 'defective' Mouse Traps from the Kids' Rooms level.
- Fixed various UI and localization issues
- Fixed issue with Fade screen on huge resolutions
- Fixed issue when opening the menu while loading or quitting the game.
- Fixed issue where the wrong resolution would sometimes be set when clicking the apply button in Options.
- Fixed issue where a certain object in the Garage Level could end up in a position where it was extremely hard to reach it. Also made more obvious visual indicators, to show where the object is.
- Fixed Numeric Movement in the Office
- Tweaks in regards to unlocking a certain coin in the Garage levels
- Fixed bug, where you could get infinite tosses when using the Earth Coin on your last toss.
- Fixed bug, where a certain coin, to be found in the Alien Ship level, sometimes fell through the floor, making it impossible to pick it up.
- Fixed issue with the Force Field in the Alien Ship level, making it impossible to earn a certain achievement.
- Fixed a broken collider in the Training Basement
- Fixed an issue in the Training Basement where Wadsworth would comment on the player not hitting anything, even if they did.
- Fixed a couple of broken achievements
NewsPosted by Morten Fri, May 04, 2018 07:31:03
Break Stuff with Coins has just been released on Steam
, and is available right now!
If you like money, and you also like to break stuff, then Break Stuff with Coins is the right game for you.
In this wacky physics game, you get to toss coins in a first-person view and follow each coin closely in a third 'coin' perspective for that close-up experience of your destruction - You can even do this in slow motion!
Break Stuff, and interact with your surroundings, and unlock new coins along the way!
To top it off, you also get your very own personal butler, who will narrate and comment on all of your adventures.
What is not to like about all this?
Get tossing already - Good luck!
NewsPosted by Morten Thu, April 19, 2018 22:55:44
Break Stuff with Coins will be released on Steam May 4th, 2018!
What is Break Stuff with Coins?
The name really speaks for itself - Break Stuff with Coins is a first person, and third coin perspective physics game, where you toss coins around and break stuff. Throughout the game, you'll unlock new coins, each with their own unique power. Some coins will grant you bonuses, while others have unique destructive benefits.
Follow each coin your toss closely and watch the destruction at close up, and even in slow motion, if that's what you desire.
Have you considered Early Access?
Initially, the plan was to have the game in early access for a couple of months to sort out any remaining bugs or issues, but since the game is already close to it's desired release state, the game is not eligible for Early Access.
Does this mean there will be no more content?
I do have quite a few ideas for more content for the game, but I currently have no plans to add more content, as my focus is currently on the release of the game.
The game will, however, be translated into a couple of languages (Not speech), before release.
I'm looking forward to this release, and I hope you do as well!
Thanks for reading!