Over the last couple of weeks, several changes and bug fixes have been applied incrementally to the game.
Additionally work has begun on new content for the game, which is not included in the patch notes below.
- Added more breakable items to the garage level.
- Added delay after the last coin has stopped before the level ends. This was done to avoid the player missing out on points made right after the coin stopped. You can still use the action button to force the level to end.
- Removed two 'defective' Mouse Traps from the Kids' Rooms level.
- Fixed various UI and localization issues
- Fixed issue with Fade screen on huge resolutions
- Fixed issue when opening the menu while loading or quitting the game.
- Fixed issue where the wrong resolution would sometimes be set when clicking the apply button in Options.
- Fixed issue where a certain object in the Garage Level could end up in a position where it was extremely hard to reach it. Also made more obvious visual indicators, to show where the object is.
- Fixed Numeric Movement in the Office
- Tweaks in regards to unlocking a certain coin in the Garage levels
- Fixed bug, where you could get infinite tosses when using the Earth Coin on your last toss.
- Fixed bug, where a certain coin, to be found in the Alien Ship level, sometimes fell through the floor, making it impossible to pick it up.
- Fixed issue with the Force Field in the Alien Ship level, making it impossible to earn a certain achievement.
- Fixed a broken collider in the Training Basement
- Fixed an issue in the Training Basement where Wadsworth would comment on the player not hitting anything, even if they did.
- Fixed a couple of broken achievements