Break Stuff with Coins v. 1.0.3 has just been released on Steam. This update includes Music, Unique saves on a Steam user basis and Steam Cloud support.
All the new Stuff and fixes are listed below.
- Music has been added to all levels. Remember to adjust the volume to your liking!
- Game data are now stored based on the Steam User. This means multiple Steam accounts can finally play the game on the same machine, without using the same save files!
- Steam Cloud Saves are now supported.
- Fixed some items not being 'attacked' by a certain coin.
- Fixed a rare issue, where spending a toss, could cause a crash.
- Fixed issue where some breakable objects flipped 90 degrees the instant they got destroyed.
- Fixed rare issue, where some items, would move a very tiny amount each frame. This would only be apparent when doing nothing for a long time (eg. being afk for a few hours), which could result in some stuff moving off shelves.
- Fixed some rare crashes related to a specific coin.
More to come in the future- I'm still hard at work on a major content update.